Come on in, I've put the kettle on...
Hey hey, I'm Lauren, the founder of this beautiful women's business community for magical, conscious, purpose led women business owners who want to create a shift n the world, for the better.
We're unlike any other women's business networking group out there because we base our relationship building on genuine friendship and really 'seeing' each other.
We don't do 60 sec pitches in our online networking, we do the anti 60 pitches instead, where we shout out the person we've just chatted to. And we don't do hard selling, we do deep and meaningful connection and talking about our businesses from a place of passion and purpose.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
- We believe in community and collaboration over competition
- We encourage curiosity and kindness with zero judgement
- Deeper connection through vulnerability, trust and genuine friendship
- Fun! Because why bother if it's not a giggle right?
We're always working towards creating a beautifully safe space where women can thrive by unlocking our deeper selves, our gifts and all the possibilities we have within us. I believe that this comes through vulnerability and trusting those we walk alongside.
HOW WE EMPOWER WOMEN
- The Online Community — where we're creating a safe space in the online world where sharing and being vulnerable is encouraged, we're curating a different kind of culture where we're not competing but holding each others hands.
- Regular Training with Guest Experts — A day out of your business to work 'on your business' every quarter focusing on planning for the year ahead, marketing strategy, creating content and other relevant areas. Replays of workshops are available to all members.
- Accountability — We know that training without any follow up can be next to useless so as well as our regular training days which include accountability sessions in the afternoon, we also offer regular accountability co-working to keep you on track and feeling fully supported.
- A different kind of Online Networking — where we have 1:1 conversation about big things, silly things and everything in between. This face to face communication helps us find our people, deepen our relationships and build a thriving business that's supported at every step.
- Affinity Socials — these are designed to help us connect on a more playful level, we sometimes talk about business but we often talk about emotions, struggles and more often than not any old silly thing that happens to come up. It's all about friendship.
- Special Events — photoshoots and in person workshops to celebrate ourselves and feel empowered. You'll see some images above from my empowerment shoot (oh, I'm also a photographer) for women who have experienced trauma where they shared their stories and their scars. It was deeply touching and incredibly powerful.
WHY A 'WOMEN ONLY' GROUP?
We're not at all anti-men at Affinity but there's a different dynamic in a mixed gender space, there's more caution and fear of judgement (whether it's the reality or not).
I found that we're able to talk more openly about all manner of things (and bare all) when we are surrounded by our female peers and the energy in the room is different (not better or worse, just different). It's more conducive to vulnerable conversation.
I believe we're more able to find our voice when surrounded by likeminded women and that's what we're all about at Affinity; helping you to find your unique voice, to deliver your message and to create the positive ripple effect of change in the world.
Magic happens when powerful individuals, who share the same vision, join forces.
Affinity Socials: A ready made social life (awesome humans included)
Check out the gallery below to find out what madness we've been up to including; e-biking, white water rafting, mountain hiking, Christmas parties, Go Ape, ice hockey, dinners out and so much more to come....