WORKIN’ ON YOUR BUSINESS: Planning for the Year Ahead Workshop + Accountability Coworking
April 19 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm BST£111.00
If you’re a conscious female entrepreneur who wants to get more clarity on your goals and become focused on taking decisive action to realise your vision then this is for you!
Winter is coming to an end and we’re feeling rejuvenated, feeling more energised and motivated, so April is a great time to start planning for the year ahead.
This is the first of our BRAND NEW!! quarterly Business Development days and a great opportunity to work ‘on’ your business for a change. All that stuff you’ve been putting off or shoving to the bottom of the pile? That’s what we’re getting done here!
- A full day of working ‘on your business’
- 90 minute workshop focused on taking action to achieve your big vision
- Incremental goal setting to ensuring we get there
- An afternoon of accountability co-working with Lauren to take decisive action!
- Support to do the scary BIG stuff!
By the end of the session you’ll have
- Identified what worked and what didn’t over the last year in your business
- Articulated what fills you with energy and how to tap into that to grow your business
- Get clarity on what you want to achieve for the next 12 months and how this aligns with your bigger vision
- Actionable, bite-sized steps on how to achieve your goals for the next 12 months
Kirsty Waite is delivering the 90 minute training. I completed her 6 week bootcamp recently and knew she had to be our first guest expert because she has a holistic approach to business planning with grounding breathwork, powerful visualisation and deep connection with purpose before setting goals that are YOUR goals, goals that inspire you and those you can achieve because they’re in alignment with the change you truly want to create in the world.
After a lunch break we’ll get into the accountability coworking where I’ll support you in completing your plan for the year ahead and kicking your butts (with tons of love) to take the scary action needed to realise your vision.
Non members can join us for this training day for £111 or you can join the Affinity Circle Membership HERE for £33 a month until 7th April. Attendance is included free of charge in the membership.