- This event has passed.
Affinity Netwalking (Micheldever Woods, near Winchester)
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm BST£7.00
FREE FOR MEMBERS: Just book HERE
I’d love to invite you to join me and our other Affinity sisters to come together and go for a walk, doggies welcome! You’ll certainly be meeting my crazy, loving, super friendly pup Doug!
NEW FACES are so welcome and we’re a friendly bunch so come along, you will be included!
It’s a different energy in person to online and netwalking is a lovely informal way to create opportunities for connection through relaxed conversation. And inevitably there’s some forest bathing, dancing, foraging or other weirdy wonderful stuff that goes on so come open hearted and you’ll love it!
Places are limited to 10 so book your spot now and I look forward to seeing you!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The location is Micheldever Woods near Winchester
- Parking Free HERE at Micheldever Woods Car Park
- We tend to choose fairly easy terrain but a good general level of fitness is required as we’ll be walking for over an hour
- Bring a picnic rug and some snacks as it’s always nice to sit and take it all in for a while. Occassionaly one of our lovely Affinity chefs is able to do us a delicious, nutritious packed lunch (for a small additional cost) so look out for an email closer to the time asking if you want to partake!)
Email me email@example.com if you have any queries at all
If you’d like to join the Community Monthly head here https://affinitywomensnetworking.com/join/
- April 20
10:00 am - 12:00 pm BST
- Event Categories:
- Affinity Netwalking, In Person Event, In Person Networking, In Person Social, Wellbeing
- Micheldever Woods
Micheldever Woods Car Park
Winchester, United Kingdom + Google Map
- View Venue Website
Southampton Networking Brunchy Brunch!June 15 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm BST